Friday, April 25, 2014

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello, and welcome to my Blog! 


For my first post I wanted to tell you some information about myself. I have a degree in Film & Video production, and I have been an internet Film Critic for 4 years. I produce movie reviews for my YouTube channel "BMOVIEMIKE'S Movie Reviews, and I am also a founding member of the YouTube movie talk show "The Sausage Factory". The Sausage Factory airs live every Thursday at 8pm ET on The Sausage Factory YouTube channel via Google Hangouts. There are only 2 episodes left in season 2 of the show (5/1/14 & 5/8/14), and I would really appreciate it if you checked it out! I will be posting movie related subject matter here at least once a week, so I encourage you to check back often for new content! 





"The Sausage Factory Nation" Google+

"The Sausage Factory Nation" Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment